Thursday, June 25, 2009

Setlist Renaissance Hotel, Hollywood, 6/25/09

We went out in style at the Renaissance. Thanks to everyone who came out and made it such a fun show!

Live Life Now
Nothing is Forever
Come November
It Would Be Funny
Summers Gone
Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard
Beauty in Sadness
Torquemada
I Do
Sir Duke

She Will Have Her Way
Change Your Heart
Stranglehold
Suit Yourself
The Rapture
Let it Out
I've Just Seen a Face
On the Sideline
One More Chance
Everything and Nothing
Caravan

encore:
The Company You Keep
I've Got A Woman

1 comment:

  1. shiT. you played sir duke. now i really feel like a total douchebag. that's the first time i've ever called myself that. i try hard to avoid douchebaggery at all costs. this week i succumbed. what can i do to redeem myself?? hahaha

    ReplyDelete